- hsl Compliance provide a full range of ACoP L8 and HSG274 services from water quality monitoring and sampling through to a full Legionella risk assessment, carried out by one of our City & Guilds accredited Risk Assessors.
We also offer a range of remedial works, including the cleaning and disinfection of water tanks, TMV servicing and maintenance, water tank replacements and the installation, maintenance and management of Chlorine Dioxide dosing units. We have experience in delivering an extensive range of bespoke water hygiene solutions, ranging from individual complex buildings to local authorities with large property portfolios.
We provide water quality monitoring and sampling. The periodic sampling and testing of water sources for the presence of bacteria is a key control to ensure that levels of legionella are kept within safe limits.
We also offer a range of remedial works, including the cleaning and disinfection of water tanks, TMV servicing and maintenance, water tank replacement, and the installation, maintenance and management of Chlorine Dioxide units.
Ashley & McDonough Compliance Services have a directly employed Engineering Team and Helpdesk. We work for a number of social housing customers delivering cyclical servicing, maintenance, reactive call out, repairs and installs in the following compliance areas:
- Domestic and commercial heating
- Plumbing and drainage
- Water sampling and testing
- Domestic and commercial electrical services
- Electric storage heating
- PAT testing
- Small power installations
- Air conditioning and ventilation
- Emergency lightening
- Warden call system
- Lighting protection
- Fire and security
- Solar panels
- Heat Interface Units
- Structured cabling